Get ready for a thrilling adventure in a tropical oasis. Located near the iconic Kuta Beach along JL Kartika Plaza, this world-class water park promises an unforgettable experience for visitors of all ages. As you step into the park, you’ll be greeted by lush greenery and a vibrant atmosphere that sets the stage for an action-packed day.
Dive into an aquatic adventure like never before with Waterboom tickets, your gateway to a world of thrilling water attractions and family-friendly fun. Experience the ultimate splash-filled escape with our exciting single day pas ticket promising a day of laughter, excitement, and refreshing aquatic delights.
- Experience an adrenaline rush with a variety of heart-pounding slides, from high-speed drops to winding twists.
- Ride the waves in the exhilarating wave pools that replicate the ocean’s natural ebb and flow.
- Ride a floaty and drift along the Lazy River while being surrounded by lush tropical greeneries
- Indulge in a variety of culinary delights and refreshing beverages available within the waterpark.
- Purchase your tickets online for a hassle-free entry to a day of aquatic excitement.
Adult : IDR 552.000/ Person
Child (2-11) : IDR 387.000/ Person
Family (2A +2C) : IDR 1.674.000
- 1 – day pass ticket
- Locker rental
- Gazebo rental
- Euro-Bungy: IDR65,000 per child and IDR75,000 per adult
- Flowrider: IDR125,000 for 30 mins and IDR200,000 for 60 mins
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Welcome to Waterboom Bali. We hope you enjoy your day!
On entering Waterbom you are accepting all of our terms and conditions listed below:
Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Waterbom takes all care to ensure a safe environment however Waterbom assumes no responsibility for any injury sustained through any means within the park. Waterbom Bali may provide assistance however this will not be an implied admission of liability in any way.
Waterbom encourages all guests to secure their valuables at all times. Waterbom assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
Entry and access to use of services and facilities is governed by the inclusions listed for the ticket type purchased.
Waterbom reserves the right to use any photograph/video of any guest captured within the park for promotion purposes without any additional approval or consent from the guest or compensation to the guest.
Tickets are not refundable under any circumstances.
General Admission 1-Day tickets entitle the ticket holder to access to the park, use all slides and pools only.
Unless specifically stated in your ticket inclusions, the following services and facilities are charged separately: Towel hire, Lockers, Gazebos, Euro-Bungy, Water Blaster, FlowRider, Spa Services and Food & Beverage.
Pass outs for same-day re-entry are permitted.
Children under 11 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
No outside food or drinks can be brought into the park.
Pets are not allowed into the Park.
Use of Waterslides are not recommended for the following guests:
– Those knowing or suspecting they suffer from chronic health conditions or an impairment which could place them and/or others at risk of injury
– Those who have recently undergone surgery
– Women during pregnancy
– Those with chronic back and heart conditions
When using waterslides the following are not permitted:
– Jewelry of any kind
– T-shirt and bathing suits with metal decoration
– Cut-off jeans
Hawkers are not permitted in the park
In the event of severe weather conditions, mechanical or other operational difficulties, it may become necessary to temporarily close the pools and attractions. Within this time guests are advised to seek appropriate shelter.
All ticket packages, rates and related terms and conditions of sale and use can be changed without notice.
Any failure to agree and/or adhere to the listed Terms and Conditions of Waterbom Bali will result in refusal of entry into the park or immediate dismissal from the park.