Natural Beauty highlight starts from Tanah lot temple, floating temple, the biggest rice terrace and amazing waterfall.
- Visit Bali’s most iconic places for Instagram-addict pictures.
- Discover 2 of most iconic Bali temples when you visit Tanah Lot Temple and floating Ulun Danu Temple
- Marvel the breathtaking view of the biggest rice terrace in Bali, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- Enjoy short trek at one of UNESCO World Heritage Site
What you can expect:
We will pick up you from your hotel lobby then we proceed to our first stop at Tanah lot temple, a beautiful temple at the sea and beautiful garden landscape. Second stop at Jatiluih Rice terrace, a biggest rice terrace in Bali Island and rewarded as an UNESCO heritage site, here you will enjoy your buffet lunch at Local restaurant overlooking the rice terrace, cool place for healthy lunch (i.e try red rice, black sticky rice, fresh green salad, selected Indonesian dishes etc). Short trek at the rice paddies is recommended here after lunch. Third stop at Amazing Natural waterfall with crystal clear water pool to swim, a perfect place to explore the beauty of nature and taking a lot of cool photos. Ulundanu Floating Temple on the Lake Beratan will be the last stop with option to stop at Handara gate if the time permits. Ulundanu temple is beautiful temple with multitier shrine makes this temple stand out from the crowd. Don’t forget your camera for lots of pictures!
- 07:00 a.m. hotel pickup (Kuta, Legian, Sanur, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud area)
- 08:00 a.m. visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 10:00 a.m. visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 11:00 p.m. lunch will be in Local Restaurant (own expenses)
- 01:30 p.m. visit the natural waterfall “Banyumala waterfall.”
- 02:30 p.m. visit the floating temple of Ulun Danu Temple
- 03:00 p.m. back to hotel
Price: USD 75/person (Min. 2 people)
- Comfortable car with AC and petrol (private tour)
- English speaking driver
- Entrance and parking tickets
- Mineral water during tour
- Personal Expenses
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge.
- The price is the same for all ages.
- In case the activity gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule the tour or opt for a full refund.
- This trip is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- This trip is not suitable for PWDs and pregnant women.
- Flexible stopping time
- Licensed tour guide (English, Spanish, Mandarin, German, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.