A heritage tour of Bali provides a unique opportunity to explore the island’s cultural and natural treasures, from its ancient rice terraces to its temples and traditional villages. Remember to respect local customs and traditions during your visit to these sites.
- Involve yourself in a full day tour by exploring Bali’s listed UNESCO sites.
- Take a chance to stroll around at the biggest rice terrace in Bali, also listed as one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Explore one of the most exquisite temples by the lake on the island.
- Learn how to make Bali coffee traditionally and try the most expensive coffee on earth.
- Experience other Bali’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Taman Ayun Temple.
Enjoy a full day tour to discover world heritage sites in Bali with a knowledgeable English speaking driver who takes you around. Be ready for the first destination that is Tanah Lot Temple and enjoy the magnificent view offered by this iconic temple. Your journey will be continued to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, learn more about how Balinese people grow our rice. Ulun Danu Temple awaits you to witness the beautiful temple built on the shore of the lake. Don’t miss a chance to take a break in lush coffee farm, and sip world’s most expensive coffee on earth. Complete your journey by visiting an incredible 18th century temple with its timeless architecture.
Tour Rate is U$ 40/person. Min. 2 person
- Entrance fee
- English-speaking professional driver
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel (designated areas)
- Parking fees
- Fuel fees
- Meals (lunch or dinner)
- Personal expenses
Other Information :
- This tour involves a considerable amount of walking. Please make sure you are fit enough to participate
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- Flexible Stopping time
- Licensed tour guide (english, spanish, Mandarin, german, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.