A one-day trip to Nusa Penida Island in Indonesia offers a fantastic opportunity to explore the natural beauty, stunning landscapes, and crystal-clear waters of this tropical paradise. Nusa Penida is located just off the southeast coast of Bali and is known for its rugged cliffs, pristine beaches, and vibrant marine life.
Explore east and west of the blue island Nusa Penida in one day. Capture the natural beauty and post it on your IG Feed.
- Admire the stunning beauty of Broken Beach
- Enjoy the stunning beauty of Angel Billabong in the island.
- Get the best pictures here for worth posting on your Instagram!
- Marvel at the expanse of the ocean at Atuh Beach
What you can expect:
Let the journey begin by hopping on Nusa Penida Island to explore West and East part in a day trip. Broken Beach, Angel Bilabong, and Kelingking Beach will be the perfect place to start your wonderful trip. Get the best pictures here for worth posting on your Instagram! After your fun visiting at Broken Beach and Angel Bilabong the having lunch, Lunch will be served in Indonesian food to taste some authentic food from Indonesia. End with a visit to Atuh and Diamond Beach and marvel at the expanse of the ocean. Let’s go!
- 06:30 a.m. hotel pick up (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Ubud area)
- 08:00 a.m. depart for Nusa Penida from Sanur
- 10:00 a.m. visit Kelingking Beach
- 11:30 a.m. visit Angel Bilabong and Broken Beach
- 12:30 p.m. lunch will be served in Indonesian food menu
- 02:00 p.m. visit Atuh Beach and Diamond beach marvel at the expanse of the ocean
- 03:00 p.m. back to Sanur
- 05:00 p.m. return to your hotel
Price: USD 80/person (Min. 2 people)
- Comfortable car with AC and petrol (private tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop
- Return fast boat ticket
- Tour in Nusa Penida
- Entrance ticket and parking tickets
- 1 x lunch Indonesian food menu
- Personal expenses
- Other tour that does not mention above
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge.
- The price is the same for all ages.
- In case the activity gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule the tour or opt for a full refund.
- This trip is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- This trip is not suitable for PWDs and pregnant women.
- Flexible stopping time
- Licensed tour guide (English, Spanish, Mandarin, German, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.