Experience the perfect blend of natural beauty and adrenaline-pumping adventure with our Jatiluwih Rice Terrace and ATV Adventures combination tour in Bali. This full-day excursion allows you to explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Jatiluwih rice terraces, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and then embark on an exciting ATV ride through Bali’s lush countryside.
Bali Tour Program: Starts 09:00 am – Highly Recommended
- Jatiluih Village: The biggest Rice Terrace in Bali Island and known as world heritage by UNESCO.
- ATV Adventures: Island thrilling adrenalin-pumping adventure, it is taking location at Tabanan regency exactly in the bottom of Batukaru Mountain. Here its weather is under 20 degree and almost get rain every afternoon. Paddy terraces and beautiful view has reminded us of that Tabanan is the most of rice field in Bali.
- Batukaru Temple: One of the most sacred temples on west side of Bali Island, it is set in the plateau area with lush tropical rain forest surround it.
- Back to Hotel
What To bring:
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sunglasses and sunscreen.
INCLUDE: English speaking Bali driver, comfortable Air-conditioned car, petrol, mineral water, ATV Ticket, Lunch, entrance ticket and parking ticket
EXCLUDE: Tips and Personal expenses.
Tour Rate: USD 105 /person (Min. 2 person)
- Tour Duration 10 hours
- Check weather forecast before booking.
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Flexible Stopping time
- Licensed tour guide (english, spanish, Mandarin, german, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.