Ubud and Cooking class tours offer a hands-on, educational, and delicious way to explore the culinary traditions of Bali. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced cook, this experience is sure to leave you with a deeper appreciation for Balinese cuisine and culture. Don’t forget to take photos and create lasting memories of your culinary adventure in Ubud!
Tour Program: Starts 08:00 – 08:30 am
Time is adjustable depends on your hotel location.
- Pick up from your hotel, experience Traditional Bali Market, daily life of Balinese at their typical traditional structure Balinese home, learn about the simplicity.
- Experience the real Balinese culture through their cuisine, drive you to beautiful village and stop at local house compound, a friendly local chef will guide you to prepare everything, learn how to grind, mix and prepare the abundant herbs and spices which add the unique texture and flavor to Balinese dishes. Cooking will take place in traditional kitchen using unique utensils.
- Visiting wood carving family home studio and observe Balinese Craftsmanship in action also learn about wide range of exotic wood that they use to make the beautiful items.
- Back to hotel
- Comfortable Air-Conditioned car and petrol
- English speaking driver
- Mineral water
- Parking ticket
- Bali cooking class
- Balinese lunch
- Entrance ticket
- Other personal expenses
- TIPS and gratuities
- Tour Duration 10 hours
- This Tour gives an introduction to the countryside, real Balinese daily life, art and crafts.
- Special request for your diet (Vegetarian, Vegan, Alergic etc )
- Level of Spicy
- Flexible Stopping time
- Licensed tour guide (english, spanish, Mandarin, german, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.