Have you ever swim with giant manta? this trip will take you there and explore the iconic west side of Nusa Penida Island.
- Experience snorkeling at Manta Point where you can see the majestic manta rays in the wild
- Enjoy the beautiful underwater view including coral and beautiful fish at Crystal Bay
- Admire the stunning beauty of Broken Beach
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Angel Billabong
- Visit the perfect spot to fully grasp the shape of the dinosaur.
What you can expect:
Let the journey begin by hopping on fast boat from Sanur to exotic blue island Nusa Penida. experience start by Snorkeling at Manta Point where you can see the majestic manta rays in the wild, then continue snorkeling at Crystal Bay with beautiful underwater view including coral and colorful fishes. Lunch will be served in Indonesian food to taste some authentic food from Indonesia. Then trip continued to explore West Island in Nusa Penida. Visiting the exotic Angel Billabong, Broken Beach, and Kelingking point will be the perfect places to get some insta-photos. Get the best pictures and make your friends jealous! Back to Sanur Harbour for last trip. See you again, Bye-bye!!
- 06:30 a.m. hotel pick up (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Ubud area)
- 08:00 a.m. depart to Nusa Penida from Sanur
- 09:30 a.m. snorkeling at Manta Point
- 10:30 a.m. snorkeling at Crystal Bay
- 11:30 a.m. lunch will be served in Indonesian food menu
- 12:30 p.m. visit Kelingking secret point
- 01:30 p.m. visit Angel Bilabong and Broken Beach
- 03:00 p.m. back to Sanur
- 05:00 p.m. back to Hotel
Price: USD 110/person (Min. 2 people)
- Comfortable car with AC and petrol (private tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop.
- Tour in Nusa Penida as mentioned.
- Entrance and parking tickets
- Return fast boat ticket.
- 1 x lunch Indonesian food menu
- Personal expenses
- Other tour that does not mention above.
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge.
- The price is the same for all ages.
- In case the activity gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to
- reschedule the tour or opt for a full refund.
- This trip is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- This trip is not suitable for PWDs and pregnant women.
- Flexible Stopping Time
- Licensed tour guide (English, Spanish, Mandarin, German, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.