Explore the iconic west side of Nusa Penida Island, Kelingking point, Broken beach, Angel Billabong and more.
- Admire the stunning beauty of Broken Beach
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of Angel Billabong
- Visit the perfect spot to fully grasp the shape of the dinosaur.
- Marvel at the expanse of white sandy beach at Crystal Bay
What you can expect:
Let the journey begin by hopping on Nusa Penida Island to explore West part in a day trip. Broken Beach will be the perfect place to start your wonderful trip in the island. Continued by visiting Angel’s Billabong, located just next to Broken Beach where you can get the best pictures here for worth posting on your Instagram! Lunch will be served in Indonesian food menu to taste some authentic food from Indonesia. Next trip will be at Kelingking Beach Tyrannosaur look alike beach. End with a visit to Crystal Bay and marvel at the expanse of white sandy beach. Let’s go!
06:30 a.m. hotel pick up (Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Ubud area)
08:00 a.m. depart to Nusa Penida from Sanur
10:00 a.m. visit Angel Bilabong and Broken Beach
11:30 a.m. visit Kelingking Secret Point
12:30 p.m. lunch will be served in Indonesian food menu.
01:30 p.m. visit Crystal Bay and marvel at the expanse of white sandy beach
03:00 p.m. back to Sanur
05:00 p.m. back to hotel
Price: USD 75/person (Min. 2 people)
- Comfortable car with AC and petrol (private tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop.
- Tour in Nusa Penida as mentioned.
- Entrance and parking tickets
- Return fast boat ticket.
- 1 x lunch Indonesian food menu
- Personal expenses
- Other tour that does not mention above.
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge.
- The price is the same for all ages.
- In case the activity gets canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule the tour or opt for a full refund.
- This trip is not wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- This trip is not suitable for PWDs and pregnant women.
- Flexible stopping time
- Licensed tour guide (English, Spanish, Mandarin, German, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.