The Sekumpul Waterfall and Gate of Heaven Tour is a popular tour package in Bali, Indonesia, that combines a visit to one of Bali’s most stunning waterfalls, Sekumpul Waterfall, with a stop at the famous Handara Gate, also known as the “Gate of Heaven.
- Visit the iconic Gate of Heaven that overlooks the lush green hills of Handara
- Hike through the scenic trail of the rice terraces and observe the traditional method of farming in Lemukih
- Try the natural water slide and jump into the crystal clear waters of the falls
- Enjoy fresh young coconut juice and lunch served at a local cafe with an overlooking view of the rice terraces
Explore the majestic waterfalls of Sekumpul and Fiji tucked inside Lemukih Village. Many fascinating sights such as rice terraces, lush green forests, mountains, valleys, and plantations await you on this exciting trip. Your friendly English-speaking guide will accompany you as you get up close and personal with the local people that live around in the villages. Take a refreshing dive into the clear and cool waters of Sekumpul and Fiji waterfalls. Have an option to take a thrilling ride on a Swing that will allow you to soar from the ground and over the rice terrace. Don’t miss out on visiting the iconic historical site of Gate of Heaven before heading back to your hotel.
Tour Rate is U$ 60/person Min. 2 Person
- Admission to attraction
- Professional guide
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel (designated areas)
- Parking fees
- English-speaking professional driver
- Donation fee
- Meals and beverages
- Personal expenses Documentations (drone, photo, video are available on request)
- This tour involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. Please make sure you are fit enough to participate
- This activity is not recommended for anyone with impaired physical mobility
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- Flexible Stopping time
- Licensed tour guide (english, spanish, Mandarin, german, etc) available on request and extra charge will apply.